Beef Stir Fry is loaded with mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers. The effortless beef stir fry sauce adds wonderful Asian BBQ taste. Serve this with a side of steamy white rice and you’ll satisfy any craving for takeout.
Just like Chicken Stir Fry, or Shrimp Fried Rice, this is a 1-pan, easy dinner that is so considerably far better than going out.
This submit may possibly include affiliate back links. Read through my disclosure policy.
Beef Stir Fry
Stir fry is the ultimate swift dinner. This beef stir fry is cooked in just twenty minutes. Higher heat cooking final results in tender and juicy beef caramelized with the beef stir fry sauce. This recipe moves quick so be confident to have all of your components sliced up and prepared to go just before you fire up the stove.
What Type of Beef is Utilised for Stir Fry?
Good news: you don’t need to have the most costly cut of beef for tender beef stir fry. Prime sirloin is our favourite beef for stir fry since it is comparatively affordable and produces juicy outcomes). These are usually the very best beef cuts for stir fry:
- Prime Sirloin Steak (or go-to)
- Chuck Steak
- Flank Steak
How do you Make Stir Fry Beef Tender?
The right minimize (see suggestions over) is critical. Also, be sure to:
- Thinly Slice your beef
- Reduce steak towards the grain
- Sear over high heat (sealing in the juices)
- Don’t crowd the pan which cools the pan quickly and final results in chewy beef
The Greatest Beef Stir Fry Sauce:
A fantastic stir fry is all in the sauce which is why our chicken and broccoli stir fry is so well-known! The components for this beef stir fry sauce will surprise you and you probably previously have them in the fridge. The blend is sweet, savory and smoky. It caramelizes on the beef for tantalizing Asian BBQ flavor.
Hold in thoughts if you use a sweet BBQ sauce, the sauce will be significantly sweeter which is why we opted to use an authentic BBQ sauce. Also, use Tamari soy sauce to make this a gluten totally free beef stir fry!
Which Vegetables are Greatest for Stir Fry?
You can alter up the greens for assortment or to use up what you have on hand. The ideal veggies for stir fry cook rapidly when thinly sliced. You can substitute with any of these:
- Bell Peppers
- Zucchini (green or yellow squash)
- Snap peas
- Carrots (sliced into matchsticks)
- Broccoli reduce into florets
How to Make Beef Stir-Fry Sauce:
one. Stir collectively 3 Tbsp bbq sauce, 3 Tbsp real maple syrup and two Tbsp soy sauce. Set aside.
2. Heat a huge hefty pan or wok over high heat with one Tbsp oil. Include thinly sliced beef to the scorching pan in a single layer and saut undisturbed two-three mins. Stir and saut two min or right up until virtually cooked through. Season lightly with salt and pepper, include ginger and garlic and saut one minute.
3. Drizzle beef with sauce to taste (I added five Tbsp) and stir-fry an additional 1 min or till totally cooked by means of. Get rid of beef to a plate and cover to maintain warm. Wipe the pan clean with a damp paper towel.
4. Spot the very same pan more than large heat and add one Tbsp oil. Once scorching, include mushrooms, season lightly with salt and pepper and stir fry until golden (five min) then take away mushrooms to the plate with beef.
five. Add one Tbsp oil, sliced onion and greens and stir fry eight minutes or until softened and golden.
6. Mix greens with beef and mushrooms, drizzle in much more sauce to taste (I extra another 2 Tbsp) and stir fry just right up until hot.
Which Oil is Very best for Stir Fry?
Since you are cooking in excess of substantial heat, use an oil with a substantial smoke stage. Our preferred is extra light olive oil (we use it for almost everything from baking to stir fries due to the fact it is neutral in flavor and has a substantial smoke stage). Other good possibilities consist of: canola oil, grape-seed oil, avocado oil or peanut oil.
A lot more Asian Copycat Recipes:
We love to recreate our preferred Asian takeout recipes due to the fact it is so simple to make them at house and is frequently healthier. I hope you locate some new favorites here.
- Korean Beef Tacos – a need to consider beef Bulgogi
- Rice Noodle Stir Fry – light and so flavorful
- Sticky Korean Chicken is finger-licking great
- Sweet and Sour Chicken is baked to perfection
- California rolls – there is absolutely nothing like fresh sushi!
- Shrimp Lettuce Wraps with peanut dipping sauce