- 1 cup all-objective flour
- one/2 cup packed brown sugar
- one/4 teaspoon salt
- one/two cup butter, cubed
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces every) sliced peaches
- one cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- one-1/2 cups outdated-fashioned oats
- one/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/four cup all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Pat into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or right up until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, drain the peaches and reserve juice in a small saucepan. Stir in the sugar and cornstarch until smooth. Deliver to a boil cook and stir for two minutes or right up until thickened. Take away from the heat stir in peaches.
- Pour into crust. For topping, mix the oats, brown sugar and flour. Cut in the butter until finally crumbly. Sprinkle in excess of filling. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or right up until golden brown and bubbly.
Fast and simple recipe, produced it for a church celebration, It absolutely a hit.
peaches from can? why? i use real fresh peaches peel and slices taste greater than cans.
Great Base recipe to play with. the crust and topping had been excellent crunchiness and excellent amount of filling for every single. Often recipes dont have enouph topping this was excellent! I utilized 7×11 glass dish as an alternative and it was a wonderful deep dish model and fit clean to the prime of the dish. My husband asked me to be positive to save the recipe. I utilized my kitch help for the crust and topping
Delicious crisp! I utilized a mixture of canned peaches and defrosted frozen fruit for the filling. My husband and I truly loved this.
I really like peach crisp, and this is a tasty recipe. I believe the calorie count is wrong though. I created alterations to the recipe to lessen the sugar and butter. and when I extra the numbers up, I came up with a number (even double checking my numbers) increased than the one particular offered for eight servings.
I have produced this peach cripes recipe twice.My husband merely loves it! He can not wait until it comes out of oven.Really basic to make.Thank you for the recipe.
I was given 8 cans of California yellow cling peaches above the summer and needed to figure out a way to use them ahead of the finish of the year. So I searched and located this recipe. It was so simple to follow! I manufactured 4 pans, 2 specifically with this recipe and in two other people, I substituted butter with a non dairy margarine for the sake of my son who is allergic to dairy. Both had been a hit! Not undesirable for a first time peach crisp maker! Thanks for generating this recipe so straightforward to produce.
I had an abundance of fresh picked peaches to use, so I went looking for recipes & my search stopped when I came across this one. I made one one/2 of the recipe & made it in a 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish. I utilised six cups of peaches but stored the sugar to a scant 1 cup. Everything else I did specifically as the recipe explained, incorporating in a minor cinnamon & nutmeg. Excellent recipe! The crust helps to make this additional delicious & distinctive. I have strategies to use all different varieties of fresh fruit in this recipe. Thank you, Dianne, for sharing this!
Super excellent! A tiny sweet for me but everybody loved it. I caught with the recipe, even so, I consider I would include some far more peaches. The syrup doesn’t need to have to be enhanced, just one more can (perhaps not even all of the can) of peaches discarding the juice from the extra can. For all I know, probably this is how cobblers are supposed to be but I would like a minor far more peach in it.
I reduced the 1 cup sugar in the filling to one/2 cup and it was even now really sweet, I will lessen it even further the following time. We did not care for the crust . I felt it was as well soggy but I think it would be excellent with just peaches and crumb topping.